Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Life Experince?!? Narrow escape! :S


First things first,
Happy Birthda Gulzar Sa'ab :)
Oneday, Bishakha would also learn to love this song and not laugh at my evening bus ride song selections!



Now,
Maa told me when I told her the entire story in the evening that she had apprehensions since morning but was too scared to ask me how is work, all thanks to my polar reactions. However, one terrible terrible day full of downs and ups and too much of downs after boring work days. Not that I particularly enjoy the jazz of the mental torture of almost termination which would have happened for Abhimanyu and me today. Such a paka I am. Subhayan rightly said at the end of the day
“badass… wear a leather jacket to work from tom :’’D B-)
And also your Lennon shades”

I will remember being this screwed for a long long time. Won’t write much because well, do not want to be caught in another policy violation. However, lessons learnt today:

1. Never I mean NEVER forge a signature: It can land you in deep deep trouble one fine Tuesday morning when you already have one million tensions and sick leave plans.
2. If that means not helping a person who tolerates your shit every darn day, you might re-think: People and bonds matter the MOST after all. Figurative bonds. What else do I have in life anyway other than these very very few good people around ^_^
3. HIJKLMNOP state attracts, absorbs and produces the most selfish, cruel and unreliable people: You cannot count on them. They will hurt you where it hurts the most. Blessed you are if your work team has no person from there. Pardom my racism. Someone please prove me wrong :(
Did I say please? D’uh
4. Accenture Vajras are as wonderful as wonderful can be: Oh yes! OH YES! Not all Bangalore people are bad after all. I don’t know if it was Abhimanyu’s Ranchi connect or my puppy face. The Vajras really really saved the day. I would have been at the hospital, traumatized by now.
5. I have superpowers of shit talking which can convince n-1 people in the world: Yes, n-1. Let that be. But I am so happy with myself. What would you do without me and my awesomeness? YES YOU! WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT ME? Bleh.
6. I am coolest: Koi doubt matt rakhna. Also, Thank God for the little mercy and the narrow escape. Phew!

And, for the room with the amazing late night road view, the Cherapunji-ness of Bangalore for the lightning and the clouds from the open fourth floor window which is perfect for a high jump(oneday for sure). The grey sky and white clouds and whiter lights look so lovely after such a horrible horrible day. Clouds. Aha! They have always been lovely to n-1 people. WHY ME! -_-
Also, flash mob. Check :)

3 comments:

amrita said...

Love the song but this new found recklessness is diabolical - why this kolaveri di ?

Abhishikta said...

Shob e 'trying to be' episodes :(

amrita said...

By the way love the song - we leave our memories wrapped in a rain soaked night ....somewhere :)