Monday, August 31, 2015

Chakri taa aaj peyechhilam, and then everything changed of course.

31st August 2014, I wake up at 4:30, because I suddenly remember that I have no socks with the formal shoe that gives me shoe bites. The man I love is heart broken I know, and he won't show, so I am wondering if I should call and check if he's fine. I decide on not waking the poor boy up so early, send him a note of love (because I am retard like that) instead. It is already 5. I get up and get dressed for the Accenture interview today, hoping to get the job that I do not deserve. Wishing.

31st August 2015, I wake up at 4:30, because I have an overpriced flight to catch in the next 2.5hours. I have a new pair of formal juto now. Then man I love has long abandoned me for who I am(yes I am repulsive that like), yet I am being my clinging self, wondering if I should leave the city again for the superficial 'fun' days far far away. I look at my perfect room, clouded sky and how everything around me would be dusty by noon. It is already 5. I get up and get dressed for Accenture Bangalore, for the job that now I know I have always deserved. Wishing.


2 comments:

amrita said...

Being the optimist that I am who knows what it will be like on 31st Aug 2016 ? :) And you deserve the best :)

Abhishikta said...

I live in hope yes! :)