Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy Nostalgia of A Perfect Day :')

There are certain days which, even though does not turn to be too fruitful, would always remain etched in your memory. Today is one such day10th of November 2013, at around 4 in the morning my 'first' job happened (at least that is how I thought of it then).
The entire saga of 2days and one night, the car- local train- auto- apti- cheating (YES! I did)- results1- Yay!- wait- wait- wait- wait- wait- lines- wait- wait- wait- fever- wait- wait- written round- wait- wait- fever- wait- wait- wait- GD- results2- YaY!- walk- moonlight- dinner- skip- interview- wait- wait- wait- fever- more fever- wait- wait-wait- wait- chicken roll- skip- wait- wait- interview- smiles- long chat- stairs- wait- wait-wait- wait- lobby baji of the host college- bribe talks overheard- heat- wait- wait- wait- results3- YAY!- bus- station- croissant- local train- sunrise- sleep- station- walk- chakri ta ami peye gechhi bela shunchho- blush- walk- dawww- auto- whispers- home- happiness
And if I ever have to think of a day that was just perfect, I cannot think beyond this day, beyond today. God really gives you certain wonderful wonderful and perfect days to prove that he ain’t a bad chap after all huh? Let whatever happened be, for I would just love to cherish the memories of today as probably the single most perfect day(s) of my life.
Also, Happy Diwali everyone. My bari looks its prettiest best today, like every Kali Pujo, except that I'm not around.

P.S. If you happen to live at Chennai or Bangalore, save the candles, charge the phones and do not wear ochre pants to work for some time now!
Learn from the theke shekha expert. Do not repeat my mistakes :P And, do not wash clothes, I repeat, DO NOT wash clothes! :DHappy baarish ka mausam which will lead to the oshojjho winter all you happy people :)

4 comments:

amrita said...

I was telling a friend who is going through the darkest time of her life that she reveled in 30 years of happiness - some people are not privileged to even 30 days of that :/ And like every dark night has a daybreak - there is a glorious one waiting :) Till then Happy Diwali- be the cracker and sparkle :)

Abhishikta said...

Have a happy and safe diwali aunty :)

amrita said...

http://atirma1964.blogspot.in/2013/11/mulling-over-so-random.html :)

Abhishikta said...

Oh my god! Such wonderful days those were :')
I miss so.
But twilight :P