Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Bari Jabo :3

When my biography is being written, please note, this has been a phase where I gave up on giving up everyday.
Apart from breakups, if there is another phase that deserves mention of fake smiling and working and not doing anything stupid, this is the one.
The Pujo sky does not help.
The fact there there is a clean room beside the terrace with yellow curtains and brown table and a swing where my ladybird must be placed in my hometown, waiting for me, does not help.
Ranting helps a little though.
How much money is too much money to live really? Time to quit and quit?
If I ever come out of this sane, better, I would do something significant.
Like all of my fuckups. I'm going to regret using that word few years from now.
Ah dear dear.

How perfect my is house :"(



No comments: