Thursday, December 31, 2020

One Last Time as President :')

 



All things said and done, if there would be one thing that I will forever love 2020 for, is this, to be able to do this of more than half of my days, to be able to be this for more than half of my time.

I have forever loved titles, I have forever loved spotlight, I have forever loved tags! And shamelessly so! I have no idea what to do with my life for the next 6 months since I have no points to chase and no plans to make from next Thursday.
Did they tell you that leadership is an addiction?  

Signing off as the proudest President.
9.5 DCP! No shit :’)
Roared, Soared and How!

 

4 comments:

Sunil Kumar said...

You have clearly set some benchmark for the upcoming presidents. Great job President Abhishikta.
Though those inspiring, engaging, brilliant presidential addresses will be missed, there are bigger leadership role waiting for you. \m/

Abhishikta said...

thank you so much mister AD :')

amrita said...

Have a great 2021. Stay blessed and soar high!

Abhishikta said...

Thank you Aunty! Bhalo theko tumio :)