Thursday, January 26, 2023

Prayers Etc.

Cherish what you have?

All's a God Plan?


Cancelled tickets for Manali

Got to attend Saraswati Pujo at Home


Just when you think you have made the perfect plan

Bangalore-Delhi-Rampur-Chandigarh-Manali-Pathankot-Bangalore, you get a phone call at Chandigarh, a loss of someone who has always been your defition of a perfect father! 

Mdi has always been blessed by a father who has never said NO for anything! I remember many night outs at M's where Pishu covered up for me. My mother's mania during Pujo nights were always calmed because Pishu was at M's!

Someone who always called me 'Aaabhishikta' :')


To ditch snowfall to pay respect to him!

Makes sense?

Adult me says yes, a two hundred percent.


Basant Panchami At Home:')

May All Gods and Goddesses give immense long and healthy life to all sets of parents!

Especially mine!

Amen





No comments: