Wednesday, June 28, 2023

PDDivD: Mostly Jargons, Non TMs, Must Skip

 I have never been a fan of numbers, but today, this, almost feels like magic! 🥹


Many years down the line when I would finally forget how to read the dashboard, this post would remind me that today was the day when I stopped checking the dashboard, every alternate hour.


A very grateful President's Distinguished Division Director today, just 3 days before the finish line because I bleed Bollywood and 

Har kar jeetne walo ko...

Ofcourse you know 🥹❤️




3 comments:

amrita said...

Congratulations. I still need to know more about Toastmasters. But you are a rockstar!

Abhishikta said...

You will absolutely love Toastmasters! It is mostly about talking and telling stories. There are a few clubs in Calcutta. Khub bhalo lagbe tomar

amrita said...

Really? Will check. I always thought it was technical.