Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love Is A Sad Thing

Today a heart broke, dreams newly made were shattered, men were again tagged as dogs.
The same old story


A likes B and B might like A but B might like C and A hates C but still wants to sacrifice for B while B still does small little things for A but "parallel" things for C might be going on which is equal to too much confusion too many teardrops and weird situations

I have always wondered what on earth is the need to fall in and out of love. The love that I've read about is not forgotten after shedding a tear or two, the love does not speak against love once it is not fulfilled, the love does not disappear with new colours glittering on the horizon.
Am I disgustingly orthodox? well yes may be

After spending an entire evening with youtube and sad scenes from various movies... I repeat.
LOVE IS A SAD THING

And I am absolutely in love with Mr and Mrs Debnath
They, after so many years of marriage still have the time, zeal and love to sing songs for each other.
How I wish....

No comments: