Tuesday, April 12, 2011




Koi pyar kare toh tumse kare     
Tum jaise ho waise kare
Koi tumko badal k pyar kare
Toh who pyar nahi sauda kare    
Aur saiba
Pyar mein sauda nahi

Well. Most of the die-hard srk fans would recognize and smile instantly at the lines written above 

I remember watching the movie back in my 'primary' days when love meant singing and slow dancing and getting drenched together (it still means the same though) and I was very very impressed with the way the dialogues were written and delivered and then…
I grew up… saw things…
Love came and blossomed and withered away… in many lives and then silently we called the ‘change’ within us as ‘evolution’ because we were too stuck up with the idea of falling in love with just the person the person is.

Gone are those ideas… gone are those days

“I DON’T want you to change but I would be very happy if you change”

?
?
?

No comments: