Saturday, February 11, 2012

Of making parents proud


She studied for almost 14 hours the day before exam, had serious temper tantrums, faced very many disappointments and finally topped!
Debjani Chakraborty, my Debjani made Aunty (her momma that is) cry with joy today... Her narration of how happy she is and how proud she has made her parents (probably for the first time EVER) made me numb!
I still remember how in-spite of scoring 88% in Madhyamik, having an engineer dada from JU, she took up Humanities ( a rare thing in our mad rat race), how I always thought she had more courage than I did.


I, as a matter of fact, am a bad daughter.
Gone are the nursery days of " Yay ami bhalo marks peyechhi" 
With a WBJEE rank of 42369
And with PAILAN
How I wish I could someday make Maa proud 
TOO


My usual dramas apart
'Jaani' I am very very proud of you
And am very happy too
Here is the blog
:*
God Bless
Blackberry time !

No comments: