Tuesday, May 1, 2012

o.O


Everyone knows the destination. The path that one takes to reach there is what makes the  journey interesting, exciting and different.

What happens when you exactly know what is there for Sunday breakfast? Or when you know exactly which bus to from SakherBazar will take you to college just in time?
It takes away the joy and fun of looking forward to the dining table or the rush rush rush of the last 20 minutes before reaching the campus.

I always avoid hearing/reading the weather report to allow the rare rainfall to surprise me during days like today (39.4 degree C).
Life will be very boring for me till the end of July
I exactly know
  • Sem starts from 23rd
  • Dotnet nonsense from 15th
  • VT right after that

With a bit of alterations here and there, an absolute black and white schedule will continue to frustrate me till the end July.
Pleasant or unpleasant, surprises are absolutely required to strive and I need life to surprise me PLEASE (pleasantly of course). 
I am bored.
 

No comments: