Monday, December 23, 2013

Sadma :D


One of the most heartbreaking scenes in the history of cinema is the last scene of Sadma. I have never really watched the movie in full in one go, but in bits, pieces and parts, I have. The surmayee ankhiyon mein being the loveliest lullaby ever. So as I was saying, heartbreaks!

I talk of heartbreaks today after a heavy dose of swearing at all men folks the entire evening. There was one transition from school to college where everybody became single to get into new relationships, a similar transition is about to happen is six months and people are making ways to get rid of all the bonds for making new ones. That is not a bad a thing. Not a very good one though. Who am I to judge anyway?

Hrittik and Sussane were my perfect couple and they are parting ways. They even have the same tattoos. Silly I know but that is my take on it. And come to think of it, if they can, anybody can. The male take on this issue is the fact that both of them are good looking people and would find different and more compatible partners. Love is a part of life. Not life itself. I don’t completely agree to this though. Well.

This was another agenda of the evening gossip. And everybody agreed hands down to the fact that men are less attached in any relationship and it is just very easy for them to break the strings and start afresh. They find their contentment and moments from here, there, somewhere, anywhere. I speak like an ultra feminist? You don’t agree? Well either I meet exceptional men or you do.

This post in no way is about me or my heartbreak. God has been exceptionally kind lately and I have never been happier. The existence of the timeline that people spoke of today did scare me a bit. I live in hope and trust. The evening was also about those warnings and advises which I gladly laughed at. I hope that stays.


And the scene I was talking about. Of forgetting. And heartbreaks. 



No comments: