Thursday, January 14, 2016

Turn to page 394.



So this is it then?
Love is all that there is in ‘Always’ and not beyond anymore then? Or maybe, 'Forever' was my 'Always'. A SHORT (please get the pun in a pun there, I am very happy at my pinch) forever. Always.

Olivia pinged at 7:15 exact, ‘Professor Snape mara gechhe’ and I doomed the deadlines, doomed the deployment and went away to the breakout to confirm. True News. So, today, the day before the THE day, rather than ghyan ghyaning about tomorrow, I mourn for my Snape.

Remember I wrote a certain something about Suchitra Pillai in Dil Chahta Hai and what happens to the ex-es and the ‘rejected maal’s in my old blog? No? So there was this post where I was wondering what happens when to the extra ones once the hero-heroine duo is fixed and dancing tall behind the branches of trees. They become forgotten and maybe they find their compromises. Ishhh. So, Snape was my answer to myself with his strong character and personality and love :) 

So this is what happens to the ex-es and the ‘rejected maal’s and the ones who are left for better alternatives. They live and they live forever.

When Snape died in the book or the movie, I would not say I was as sad as I was when Fred did but today, when the person I have always seen in my head when I say Snape, died, I am very very upset at the death of my hero, my definition of love. I am particularly upset because all my heroes and definitions and perfections of love are dead, figuratively and literally now.

Have a wonderful afterlife Professor, you taught me love.
And I shall remember. Always.



2 comments:

amrita said...

And I got the news from you - Mr Rickman was more than Snape . But like Snape I am sure he will remain in our hearts. RIP

Abhishikta said...

yesh! ami besh shob bad news diyei cholechhi :D