Saturday, January 30, 2016

Exactly 4 Years Sincle I Wrote


THIS :P

Olivia messaged,
Ei dupure e kono ek time eh sidd amay hothat text korechjilo “tui shob kichu k joke keno mone korish”

Tomorrow is another 31st January, probably after four 31st January-s in between, after that epic mid Lake Proposal, still going strong, because, maybe there are better things than to just give up despite the plethora of difficulties, and, maybe just because one has better choice does not mean one has to make and take (this one literally) it.

I always thought that they lack in a lot many tangents where ‘we’ did not, but, time and again, I have been proved wrong. By them and by truly mine, of course. Bas itna hi bolna tha! Post PIP lost weekend afternoons can make you mad I tell you, even though Sidd remarked “unjhand it” at my “zindegi jhand” comment, how easy is it? I wonder!
Of course you don’t, with all that you have and chose.  Maybe I should not have skipped TFI final round after working so hard for it. But then, not all mental, physical, emotional investments are rewarded you see? Who would know better?!

Ah

Also, Sidd-Lol, Happy Four Years in advance :)
HOLD ON till you can and beyond.

3 comments:

Emily said...

treat dite bolte hobeee olivia k

Abhishikta said...

Haa! Death by chocolate

Emily said...

kishbbbb