Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Happy Birthday SRK

Happy Birthday SRK! The God of love!

I have been inquisitive about love of all forms and types, ages and phases, much before I even knew what love is. We hardly know what it is today as well, me, you, everyone, everywhere.

Off late I have been wondering of the fear of losing someone as the most potent form of love. Death, breakup, conspiracy, duty, condition, its-not-you-its-me, the reasons are many, many! But the same baseline, fear. And you do, all that you do, to not be afraid. A day old in love or a hundred years, matters very little.

Fear in love means less love or more!? Ever wondered!? To love someone so much that you're afraid to lose them? To be loved so little that you're afraid to lose them? A? B? Both? None? We get to choose? You have a say? You end up being the selfish one anyway, to love, maybe yourself a little as well this time? But then you were supposed to bear and hear. Who changed the game rules?

I guess we will never know what love is. Till then, Fear over Love or Love over Fear? Choose your pick! :)

And it's okay maybe if you're not the Kavya to Dhruv.

To Love... AMEN ❤️



No comments: