Friday, July 5, 2013

Caged Dove


“So what can you do for me?
What can you leave?”
“Anything you say my dear,
I aim to please”

“Cut down your wings would you?
Your freedom I demand”
“With pleasure I would
Your wish is my command”

“Stop bringing your songs to me
Your likes, dislikes, stories and rhymes”
“As you like it my mistress
For you, over a thousand times”

“I am not pleased yet
Your blind submission I need”
“All you get is all of me
I follow you lead”

And that would be

A story of love
Of a known dove
The story of love
Of a caged dove

-Abhishikta




4 comments:

amrita said...

loved it ...:) though cannot fathom the rhetorics though !

Abhishikta said...

:')

Abhro said...

The rhetorics, once fathomed, well... :D

Wonderful construction though. :)

Abhishikta said...

what would you know =]
thank you :)