Thursday, May 19, 2016

Rainy Day Days? Almost. Happy? HAHAHA. Anyway. Welcome Friday :)


Bangalore felt like Bangalore in the last one week, 4 days to be exact. It had almost started to feel like Kolkata otherwise, weather wise at least. But there is definitely sheer joy in being able to tuck in that bed sheet while sleeping (even if you’re late for office as a consequence) or when the door bangs on and on and on for the breeze (all thanks to Smita’s early morning shifts).

And to end the day with rains and continuous rains. It was just last week or maybe the week before I think, when I was whining about not being able to count rains and enjoy rains and all that jazz but today, this moment, right before Friday when I listen to this song (posted beneath and my current obsessive loop) I want to freeze this moment.

Totally out of content but I suddenly remembered how I had closed all my windows during one such rainy evening during last semester (please tell me you remember THIS at least, nevermind, I  do) because I would have failed otherwise, with my obsessive rain gazing and post rain thinking. Now that I have only thoughts, I have started to love rains more. If only I had a bed side window like I had. Anyway, as I always say, shobar shob hoyna.  

Also WB, Yeh kya kiya? But yes, I was not responsible enough to go cast my vote (I blame poverty though) so I should not ghyan ghyan much. But for the zero contact, zero money, zero advantage people, tough times if you ever planned to shift back.
And the song :)


2 comments:

amrita said...

It's a lovely morning here - off and on drizzle,almost silence ( surprisingly), tea, laptop an planning my next vacation....Touch wood !

Abhishikta said...

Yay! Travel travel travel ^_^