Friday, May 27, 2016

Six Months Later

…while I was waiting an endless wait on one such Friday night and people casually left because they forgot, I waited till there was no hope left in the office and no food in the locality but EcoSpace looked just so pretty.

Six months later,

Not half as happy or excited as I thought I would be but yeah, some ego boost there.
JGD :)

And now I know why Angana was sulking about waiting for the important ‘firsts’ for soooo long that it does not matter as much as it should have.
Anyway, EcoSpace on Friday nights continue to look its prettiest best.

Hence :)


2 comments:

amrita said...

To a life that will only get better ....JGD Happy for you and wish you only the best. Achche din is here enjoy ...You look best when you smile ! Much love.

Abhishikta said...

Yes I hope the achhe din would stay for a while
Your prayers and blessings, the gods seem to listen to :P
Thank you so much aunty :)