Monday, April 6, 2009

For Want Of A Brother.......



Well, my need, want, desire for an elder brother is as old as old can be.... yes an ELDER one.... and this desire was lost in some corner of my heart but yesterday


we went to bordipishi's place.... while returning, guddudada and i were slightly behind everyone. Guddu dada pulled me saying " Guria ei deke aay to re" and came to my right.. later i realised that actually a few roudy boys were coming on their bicycles all the way whistleling and singing....
this small and normal act really touched me... generally i face these situations alone and face no problem at all...i mean at kolkata.. 'jhari mara' is so bloody common but nobody ever protected me that way... really....

i always wanted an elder bro...
i mean who does not like

  • mejdamoni's sentu dialogues and words which will make you feel important and wanted which is a rare thing for me.. the later part
  • sumandada's care which made him walk all the way to a very long distance just because tumpadidi wanted mehendi for herself at 10pm or begged to her to but a goldbracelet of 50000 bucks just because she said "dada eta ki shundor na"
  • long hours on cycle (childhood) and bike (now) with chintudada and his 'secret' stories of ever changing girlfriends and other stuff ( not to be disclosed here)
  • siddharth bhaiya's care for sushmita or his anger on hibadi which so vividly shows his love

now... i dont really know why i wrote this and this makes no sense to me... now when i read it again.... i know i am insane....

No comments: