Thursday, April 30, 2009

Am I Worth It?

strangely enough ... i saw that prerna has created a blog as well........ her first post says

"its for the one who is my inspiration of creating this blog...


abhishikta...this is for u....."










i am deeply touched dear..... and i keep asking myself the question all over again... am i worth it?

i mean... look at me??? short, ugly, fat, boisterous.....a loser who doesn't accept and therefore speaks random shit just to hide the deep dark secrests of being another dimbo.... am i really worth it all?



thanks prerna... today was one of my utter gloomy days but your post made me smile... thanks "hubby" :P hugs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah you do worth it sweetheart...you worth a lot lot more than what u think ur....ur really a pure soul...
i truly luv u honei...
u deserve a lot more frm lyf n i wish u vl gt it....god bless...

RIK.......BIZARREDENESS Z DEFYND BY ME said...

honestly speakin u were also my inspiration of creatin a blog.......bt not only u i ws inspired by my namesake Rik Sengupta tooo...........

all d sem dont b so riddiculously nyaka eto beshi humility bhalo na....

Abhishikta said...

guess wat??? i always knew that kind of comment (the 'nyaka' part) will come from either u or amlanda... lol....

Satabdi said...

hahaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa........